All bookings require a deposit. The remaining balance must be paid in full on arrival. Please make sure you book the correct truck for the correct area/town. If you book for the wrong area/town your booking may be cancelled and you will lose your deposit. If you have booked one of our free pizza options, this is only possible if Domino's delivers to your home. If they don't deliver to your home, we can still place the order if you wish but you will need to collect from your closest store.
If you have any questions or need help please feel free to contact us before you book.
Please make sure you book for the correct location, booking for the wrong location may result in your booking being cancelled and you will lose your deposit.
All deposits are non-refundable for all cancellations.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start time will be charged in full.
**ADJUSTMENT OF BOOKING TIMES**
As we cover all of Northern Ireland, there may be occasions where we need to adjust start times slightly if bookings are far apart and extra travel time is needed. This doesn't happen often, but if it's necessary, we will let you know as soon as possible. Adjustments typically won't be more than an hour and most likely will be between 15-30 minutes.
GodmodeX LTD reserves the right to cancel, alter, or delay any booking where forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control, such as serious illness, severe weather or any other circumstances which would subject GodmodeX LTD or any of its employees or any of its participants to danger. However, a full refund will be offered or an alternative date arranged.
During the event, we may take some photos and videos. Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by GodmodeX LTD for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any request being made to the featured parties and without any payment or compensation being offered. If this is not acceptable, please notify us by phone, Facebook, or e-mail.
Although we will endeavor to arrive half an hour before the time booked, we cannot be held responsible for events which are out of our control such as traffic or other uncontrollable circumstances preventing us from being able to fulfill our obligations. In the event of late arrival, we will continue the session until the correct amount of time has been reached.
Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for any damage to driveway or grounds that is considered to be caused by our vehicle, crew, or party-goers. It is the party organizer’s responsibility to take advice from a qualified person, whether the grounds are suitable to support our vehicles.
In the event of damage to our equipment or vehicle that is caused by excessively harsh treatment or vandalism and that is deemed purposeful, we reserve the right to charge the originally contracted person the full amount to repair or replace the equipment. Any damages must be reported to a member of staff immediately.
**AGE APPROPRIATE GAMING**
GodmodeX LTD will not allow individuals to play games that are not of a suitable age rating unless permission is obtained.
We operate an all-or-nothing policy regarding age-appropriate games; this means that if one child is not allowed to play, we will not allow any of the children to play the games.
It is the party organizer’s responsibility to ensure that parental consent is obtained from all parents/guardians of party guests to play age-related games.
In the event of an out-of-age game being requested, the staff will ask the organizer for a final decision to be made. We cannot be held responsible in any way for obtaining the permission of the guests' parents/guardians.
Full names of guests that are prohibited from playing certain games must be given to us in writing at the beginning of the party.
We can provide you with information regarding the games and can give you our personal recommendations on the day.
**FOOD & DRINKS CONSUMPTION**
Food and drinks can be consumed on board.
**SAFETY OF PARTICIPANTS:**
- Bad language, aggressive or threatening behavior towards our team or other party-goers will not be tolerated.
- GodmodeX reserves the right to send away any person who is found to be unmanageable or a danger to the safety or enjoyment of others. In some cases, we reserve the right to end the session immediately.
- We will not be liable for any problems arising from failure to accept and/or respond to the authority and instructions of the appointed staff.
- We operate a strict NO SMOKING policy for the comfort, health, and safety of all participants.
- Any additional costs involved in removing a participant will be borne by the client.
- The person or persons that
have booked and paid for the hire of our trucks are responsible for arranging a suitable parking space.
- The truck cannot be parked on a yellow line, blocking any footpaths, or anywhere it is at risk of being issued a penalty.
- The truck cannot be parked on a main road where it or the passengers could be at risk, on a main junction or anywhere it may be obstructing traffic.
- Any fees to be paid for parking must be covered by the party booking the truck for hire.
- Any extension leads used must not be crossing any roads or blocking any busy footpaths.
- GodmodeX reserves the right to leave if the above requirements are not met. No compensation will be given.
- A suitable parking bay with no restrictions, a parking space of approximately 4 or 5 car spaces in length, or a suitable driveway is required.
- There must be enough room for the trucks to turn into the driveway without causing damage to the driveway or the trucks.
- A clearing on the left-hand side of the truck for passengers to board safely is required.
- Access to a standard plug socket no further than 40m from the allocated parking space (unless you require a generator).
**HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?**
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. We will not share your information for marketing purposes with any other companies.
GodmodeX LTD is committed to ensuring the safety and enjoyment of all participants and our staff at our events. To achieve this, we have put in place certain measures and requirements that all attendees must abide by. These terms and conditions are legally binding, and failure to comply with them may result in removal from the event, without any refund.
**FLEXI BOOKINGS:** GodmodeX LTD is now offering a Flexi Booking service which allows our customers to enjoy our gaming trucks at a reduced rate by showing flexibility with their booking time and date. Upon booking, customers must agree to potential changes in the booking time, date, and the selected gaming truck. We will make every effort to align Flexi Bookings with other nearby bookings to minimize our travel distances and thereby pass the savings onto you.
In case of a change in the booking time, date, or the selected gaming truck, GodmodeX LTD will notify customers no later than seven days before their booking. If the alternative date or time is not accepted, the booking will revert to the full premium rate, or if the customer wishes to cancel, the deposit will be lost. We aim to avoid this situation wherever possible and your satisfaction is our top priority.
It is always possible for customers to contact us anytime to confirm if their selected time and date is staying the same. Our goal is to offer more flexibility and affordability without compromising on the quality of the gaming experience.
By attending or hosting one of our parties, you agree to our terms and conditions.